Schedule For Waterloo Schools Curbside Meal Pick-Up
Waterloo Schools have begun their curbside meal pick-up program. District officials announced in a press release that the program will happen each weekday.
The schedule is:
- 9-10 AM at Cunningham, Kingsley, and Orange.
- 10-11 AM at Kittrell, Highland.
- 11 AM-Noon at Becker and Lou Henry.
- Noon-1 PM at Irving, Lincoln, Poyner.
- 9 AM-Noon at Education Service Center, 1516 Washington St. (site for Lowell).
Students names and age will be recorded to ensure each child only gets one meal. You are asked to please stay inside your vehicle along with your children, and only get the meals you need for those in your house that are 18 and younger. Students are allowed to walk-up to get a meal, but will not be allowed inside the building.
Currently, the district is providing the following options to connect with staff:
- Call the District Shutdown Hotline 319-433-2020 for general questions regarding the district shutdown.
- Email staff directly with questions or call your child’s school and leave a voicemail. Secretaries will be checking voicemails and respond back within 24 hours.
- Call the District Office at 319-433-1800.
To schedule an appointment for your child or to discuss concerns with your child’s therapist, please call 319-234-2893.